cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

Radha1983
I've been around

I started Services with Rogers in the last week of December, when I ordered a phone and a plan. First, I did not receive the phone it got misplaced in delivery, and then have to call them again for the sim that I got in February after calling like 10 to 15 times To customer service daily. They send me the phone in February.

Then again, I have to call them for the sim literally 5 to 10 times. They always transfer my call to some other department. So I'm not too sure, but around February 8th my service was started. When my first bill came, it was confusing. because it was for $43. But when I was checking my account balance in the app, it was a negative balance. with with negative 63.

on March 5th. I don't know for what reason. My service got suspended and I had to call customer service today. to get it fixed They are telling me Something about the credit limit and all which is really out of my mind. What I know is that I have to pay monthly $43 and then after the contract is over I have to pay for the phone or return the phone.

off all my years, living in Canada I was told that Roger has. great services They might have great network connections, but I'm not very satisfied with the customer service calling. 30 times for a simple connection is very frustrating.

I'm writing this here. Maybe I'll find a better solution here. Thanks.

The worst and most frustrating part is that every time I call customer service, I have to tell them the whole story.

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: Customer Service

RogersMoin

Hello, @Radha1983.

We appreciate you joining our Community and sharing your experience.

It's disappointing to learn about the difficulties you've faced setting up your new service and phone at Rogers. The misplaced phone, billing discrepancies, service suspensions, and multiple customer service calls must have been incredibly frustrating.  

The initial emails you receive upon signing in for the service will have the plan and device financing laid out in detail. With Upfront Edge and financing, you'll always get the lowest monthly price on the latest phones. At the end of the 2-year term, you can keep the device by paying off the Upfront Edge amount or return the device.

If you have further questions, please feel free to ask.

Regards,
RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation