Contact Info for Rogers Management Team

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DodgersCustomer
I've Been Around

Contact Info for Rogers Management Team

I’m trying to reach the management team, They had a direct Number (1-855-847-6955) That was good before COVID, Now the number tells me to call the (1-888 rogers1)number, So when I contact Customer service to ask for the management team number they pretty much told me there is no such thing, and this team never existed, We argued a bit back and forth, Cause I laughed that the rep really thought I was crazy. So his last option was to transfer me to a supervisor, But it was few hour wait, So the call ended.. Now my Question is, Is there still a management team? And How do we get a hold of them?  Is there a number or email to have them contact me…. Thanks.  

***Edited Labels***

RogersLaura

Re: Contact Info for Rogers Management Team

Hello @DodgersCustomer,

A warm welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thanks for posting your concern! 🙂

It is true that in order to reach our Management Team, you would initially need to go through one of our regular customer care channels (phone call/Live Chat online). Once you receive a live agent, you may then request to speak to a manager at which point they will either set-up a callback or try to transfer you over if the wait times aren't too crazy.

As far as I'm aware, we do not have a direct line to our Management Team. May I ask, where did you get the above mentioned phone number from? Nothing is coming up at my end when I do a search in our database. It is possible that the number once existed and has since been discontinued, but it's hard to say for sure.  Could it have been a different department that you were speaking to? 

Kind regards,

RogersLaura