cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't complete Upgrade or Plan Change via MyRogers online profile

phonerzalldayz
I've been around

Hi! 

Just wondering - I'm trying to upgrade my phone and plan. After I pick everything, I click 'Proceed to Checkout' and the page goes through the little rogers loading animation, but then it never loads. Every time I click it, it just returns to the same screen. 

I tried ordering the same phone and plan as a guest and it worked and took me to a proper checkout, so something is happening because I'm signed in to my account.  Does anyone know what this is? Or how I can fix it? 

Thanks

**Labels Added**

22 REPLIES 22

Re: Can't complete Upgrade or Plan Change via MyRogers online profile

MLM2
I've been around

After spending 3 hours waiting to speak to reps that were unable to assist with a service UPGRADE *(that I was supposed to be able to do ONLINE!) and couldn't because of an "technical error on their end message" at the checkout screen I have determined that we will switch providers. Rogers just gets worse and worse. Surreal experience

Re: Can't complete Upgrade or Plan Change via MyRogers online profile

Good evening @MLM2, welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

I can imagine how frustrating this experience must have been for you. It certainly doesn't help when the issue cannot be identified and resolved. 

We wouldn't want to lose you as a customer :). Have you had any luck with the upgrade since you last posted here? Did the support reps offer to complete the order on your behalf?

Please keep us posted.

RogersZia

Topic Stats