Local Sales Rep - How do I contact them?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Local Sales Rep - How do I contact them?

I would like to get in touch with my Rogers local rep to discuss potentially moving to Rogers from Bell for all of my home services. Please let me know how to do that. The rep came a few months back, but I was not ready to talk then and lost the contact info. I'm in K1Z

**Labels Added**

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Local Sales Rep - How do I contact them?

Hello @Za1

Unfortunately if it was a door to door sales man or even a outbound call top u? Then unfortunately they won't know who it was since it was a while back. Also those offers are not available for a long time. They usually only offer them for a small time frame and then change.

You could contact Rogers and speak to a Rep and see what they can offer OR private message @CommunityHelps and they should be able to assist you with a port over and see what they can offer.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Local Sales Rep - How do I contact them?

Hello @Za1

Unfortunately if it was a door to door sales man or even a outbound call top u? Then unfortunately they won't know who it was since it was a while back. Also those offers are not available for a long time. They usually only offer them for a small time frame and then change.

You could contact Rogers and speak to a Rep and see what they can offer OR private message @CommunityHelps and they should be able to assist you with a port over and see what they can offer.

View solution in original post