cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Error

Praveenbaloda
I've been here awhile

I purchased a device and change over to Roger on March 31th under a Roger Preferred program. They committed me a total bill of 79.8 plus taxes. Now I get my first bill of$260. Like more than three times.

They wasted my three hours, while I was having some friends at my place and hang up without resolving the issue. I am so frustrated and looking of taking some other actions.

Please suggest what steps I can take to correct it. I don't want to over pay and also don't want to ruin my credit score.

***EDITED LABELS***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Billing Error

RogersZia

Good evening @Praveenbaloda,

Welcome to the Community!

You've definitely come to the right place. Based on the information you've shared, it sounds like you've just received your first bill. 

Your first bill typically includes a set up fee, partial charges and one month in advance charges. Please click here to see what you can expect from your first bill. 

Let us know if you having any other questions or concerns.

RogersZia

Praveenbaloda
I've been here awhile
I know these things but still it is Over than what we agreed upon.
My monthly charge with device price is $85.00
Setup fees $50.00
One month plan Advance $12.00

Total 147
But my total bill is $260 does it make any sense.

Hello @Praveenbaloda ,

Thanks for the additional info! I understand that receiving a higher than expected bill can be quite concerning. How much is your monthly price plan? Were there partial charges as well as your regular monthly charges added to your bill for this, too? Please keep in mind that we do bill 30 days in advance for the price plan.

If you would like someone to review your billing details with you to figure out what makes up your total balance and see if it's accurate, we have several support avenues available. You can click here to view our 'Contact us' page.

Alternatively, you may also send a PM to us @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to have a look for you.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Bern38
I've been around

Hi RogersZia,

Can you please explain why there is an extra one month in advance charge?

Thanks,

Bernadette

Hello, @Bern38.

Thank you for joining this conversation, and welcome to our Community!

The billing is done one month in advance, similar to paying rent. There may be partial charges on your first bill for the time between the start date of services (your service activation date) and the billing date. As a result, there will be charges for two different date ranges, one from the service activation date to the billing date and another for your next full billing cycle.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation