cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill After Wireless Service Cancellation

breannak4
I've been around

I cancelled my account with rogers and I need my final bill for business purposes. It's now been a few weeks and I'm still yet to see it. Where is it? And when will I receive it? My company can not do anything with my account until they see it, and as it's Christmas time I can't exactly be playing around with money.

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bill After Wireless Service Cancellation

Hello, @ArmandoUrso.

Thank you for posting your query and welcome to Rogers Community Forums! We're disheartened to see that you have parted ways with us!

After you cancel your wireless plan, your final bill will be generated on your next regular billing date. You will get an email when your final bill is ready for you.

This final bill will include:

• Your remaining monthly service fees
  • Any unbilled charges such as roaming and data overages
  • Any balance remaining on your device subsidy

If you cancel in the middle of a billing period, you will receive a prorated refund for monthly fees. This amount will be refunded to you by cheque, which usually takes 4 to 6 weeks.

Your MyRogers account will be active for an additional 12 months after cancellation. This way, you can review your past bills and pay your final bill online.

Regards,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

RogersMoin

Hello, @breannak4.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 

It's sad to see you parted ways with us! 

Which service did you cancel? After you cancel your service, your final bill will be generated on your next regular billing date. You will get an email when your final bill is ready for you.

Your MyRogers account will be active for an additional 12 months after cancellation. This way, you can review your past bills and pay your final bill online.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

ArmandoUrso
I've been here awhile

So I canceled my rogers wireless mid billing cycle and ported my number out. While I was porting out I put my rogers SIM card into another phone and I didn't realize i had data on. My plan didn't have data. It used 12kB of data. Do you think they are going to charge me like 2 cents ? They are supposed to send a check with the money for the rest of the unused month. So it wouldn't make sense for them to charge me then give me money. Would they just subtract that from the check ? Or would they be nice and forget about the 12kB of data usage.

Hello, @ArmandoUrso.

Thank you for posting your query and welcome to Rogers Community Forums! We're disheartened to see that you have parted ways with us!

After you cancel your wireless plan, your final bill will be generated on your next regular billing date. You will get an email when your final bill is ready for you.

This final bill will include:

• Your remaining monthly service fees
  • Any unbilled charges such as roaming and data overages
  • Any balance remaining on your device subsidy

If you cancel in the middle of a billing period, you will receive a prorated refund for monthly fees. This amount will be refunded to you by cheque, which usually takes 4 to 6 weeks.

Regards,

RogersMoin

ArmandoUrso
I've been here awhile
Yes I canceled in the middle of my billing cycle. But while porting , the phone I put the SIM in used some data. I usually get charged something per MB because it is not included in my plan. So im wondering if they will subtract that data usage price from the prorated refund of the unused days. Or will they bill me that charge.

Hello @ArmandoUrso,

Thanks for the further clarification. Once your final invoice is issued, it should include a breakdown of any partial credit adjustments (if you overpaid on your account) along with any usage charges and then the final balance.

Once you receive your final bill, please double-check to make sure the data usage charges are reflected there. If they are, then the final balance should be accurate and final. If you DO NOT see any data charges reflected, please reach out to us @CommunityHelps by Private Message and we can investigate for you further. 

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

liyu_andrea
I've been around

Incorrect bill of my account after Internet Service Cancellation hasn't been solved for TWO MONTHS! Each time I talked to the customer representatives they told me they were working on this and should be done within 48 hours, now 2+ months passed! Due to this outstanding bill, a debt collection company has been calling me DAYS AND NIGHTS and mentioned they would escalate it further. This bill was made by mistake by Rogers, and this mistake was not paid attention after these times.

Rogers please treat all your customers well and DO SOMETHING to solve these problems or they will never ever come back again! I will keep escalating this issue until someone help me with this.

Hello, @liyu_andrea.

Thank you for posting your billing concern, and welcome to Rogers Community Forums!

We can investigate the issue and follow up with the teams working towards the resolution for you; please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

We look forward to seeing the resolution at the earliest. 

Regards,

RogersMoin

Hello, was this issue solved?

Good day @apple_ian08,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us via private message. We've replied and look forward to hearin back from you.

Cheers!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 7 in conversation