cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I Eligible for the Disney+ Promotion?

dmbcanada
I plan to stick around

I just signed up for Rogers last week via a field sales rep.   He did not mention anything about free 6 months Disney Plus promo nor did I see it in my order confirmation, is it only available for customers who sign up directly?

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Am I Eligible for the Disney+ Promotion?

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@dmbcanada  Here is some additional information about how the Disney+ promotion works and who is eligible: https://www.rogers.com/support/iptv/what-you-need-to-know-about-getting-disney-plus-on-us-with-your-...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Which service did you sign up for?  Were you previously a Rogers customer and have you ever previously redeemed a Disney+ promotion with Rogers?  The basic rule is that you can only redeem a Disney+ offer once for any given residential service.

If you are eligible for the Disney+ promotion, you should receive an email with instructions on how to subscribe.

If you see a "Your Subscriptions" section in MyRogers with a Disney+ offer that has already been redeemed, then you (almost certainly" won't be eligible to receive it again.

If you want to confirm your eligibility for the Disney+ promotion, you can send a private message to @CommunityHelps .

dmbcanada
I plan to stick around

I signed up for Rogers Ignite TV and Internet.   Was previously a customer about 4 years ago but have never redeemed or received a Disney+ offer. 

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@dmbcanada  Here is some additional information about how the Disney+ promotion works and who is eligible: https://www.rogers.com/support/iptv/what-you-need-to-know-about-getting-disney-plus-on-us-with-your-...

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@dmbcanada wrote:

I signed up for Rogers Ignite TV and Internet.   Was previously a customer about 4 years ago but have never redeemed or received a Disney+ offer. 

In that case, you should qualify for the promotion.  If you contact the @CommunityHelps  team, they can certainly double-check your account and confirm your eligibility.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 2 in conversation