cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice needed to update 30 day return policy

Sofiya
I've been here awhile

Hi
I've chatted with in numerous customer service reps who gave me false information about going in store to return a mobile device that wasn't working optimally/shipping me around like a ping pong ball/not willing to set the dispute in motion. I wasn't told ANYTHING about a 1 year warranty regarding this mobile device. I sold it and immediately paid Rogers the money I received from selling it. Now I notice not only do I have charges for that device but also for another one that I returned 3 DAYS after I've received it and that line is *supposedly inactive* Now I'm trying desperately to get a hold of someone that will actually help me to dispute these charges, and to change the 30 day policy for returning a device to an extended time if said customer had endured extreme circumstances *I had fallen sick in hospital AND moved locations during that time frame and didn't have any time to go in store to return said device* So if some higher up rep can step up and resolve these issues and waive this insane bill that would be very greatly appreciated

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Advice needed to update 30 day return policy

RogersCorey

Good afternoon Sofiya!

My name is Corey and I can absolutely look into this hardware return dispute that you've brought to us.

We'd be happy to take a closer look to see what can be done! Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation