cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding secondary email account

dd5445
I've been here awhile

Hi,

I'm supposed to have 5 additional email accounts available to set up, I am trying to add one extra one, each time I go through the steps I receive the error message "the account id you've entered is invalid". I cannot figure out the problem, cleared my cache for good measure but no luck. Should be straightforward, right?

***Added Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Adding secondary email account

RogersCorey

Greetings @dd5445!

Are you following the steps found at this link: Creating secondary Rogers Yahoo! email accounts | Help & Support | Rogers?

Which step does the error pop up at?

Regards,

RogersCorey

dd5445
I've been here awhile

Yes, I mean it's all pretty straight ahead stuff. I get all the little green check marks after populating the fields, click on "create" and then get the pop-up error message of "the account id you've entered is invalid", and it just returns to the same page with the fields still happily populated. I can't imagine where I have an account ID to enter invalidly, I'm logged in to the primary account.

Thanks for any insight..

It's very strange that you're getting that error @dd5445.

I'd like to take a look at your account to see if there's something else going on here.

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation