cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Showing Cancelled on Rogers.com After Move Request

CalfynNyflac
I've been here awhile

Hi I've run into a rather strange issue.

On friday I called in a move as I moved to a unit above me. Everything went well, and the rep said he decreased my bill to 56 dollars a month instead of the 118 I was originally paying and that everything would take effect on the first. So I logged in today and instead of being able to see any account details it's telling me I cancelled my plan????? No way did I authorize or agree to a cancellation AND I have the email with the service agreement regarding that change in price. Why is my Rogers telling me my account has been cancelled. This is not acceptable I did not authorize a cancellation and I seriously hope this is a glitch.

Can someone please confirm if this behaviour is normal?

<b>Note:</b> I have access to the internet as I can stream my games and tv on my Xbox and connect on my phone

*** Edited Labels/Title *** 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Account Showing Cancelled on Rogers.com After Move Request

RogersTony

Hello, @CalfynNyflac

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

I can only imagine how concerning it was to see that your account is showing canceled online especially after getting such a great deal!

If your Internet service is still working now, it is unlikely that your account is actually canceled. The move request is most likely still processing. We can definitely confirm this for you to give you peace of mind. Please send a Private message to @CommunityHelps so we can gather your info and check on the status of your account.

Not familiar with our Private messaging system? No worries, Click Here.

RogersTony

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersTony

Hello, @CalfynNyflac

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

I can only imagine how concerning it was to see that your account is showing canceled online especially after getting such a great deal!

If your Internet service is still working now, it is unlikely that your account is actually canceled. The move request is most likely still processing. We can definitely confirm this for you to give you peace of mind. Please send a Private message to @CommunityHelps so we can gather your info and check on the status of your account.

Not familiar with our Private messaging system? No worries, Click Here.

RogersTony

its also very possible they cancelled your old account number and activated you under a new one as part of the move order., for these things you can easily resolve it by calling customer service and they would be happy to check for you

CalfynNyflac
I've been here awhile
This was correct. The account was showing as transfer disconnect however, this was because the old plan was removed and the new one was added.

My issue has been resolved 🙂
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 in conversation