cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have Shaw 'Buy the gig 4g LTE'

Joyriderbc
I've been here awhile

Porting to from Shaw to Rogers began tonight. I have a $10 per gig plan with unused data being rolled over for 3 months. So I pay $10 and lasts 3 months because I rarely use it. I want to Pay $10 to Rogers for the equivalent plan but it doesn't show up when I log in. Where is it? There aren't suppose to be any plan changes when I switch.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I have Shaw 'Buy the gig 4g LTE'

Joyriderbc
I've been here awhile

Solved.  My plan has 3 phones. One is on the 1 gig plan from Shaw.  Rogers gives this phone 1 gig bundled in the plan so the price is actually a bit better except that I cannot rollover unused data on that phone.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersJo

Greetings @Joyriderbc

A warm welcome to the Community! We are elated to have you on board with us! 🙌 Has the porting process since been completed? 

To get this ironed out, I would highly recommend reconnecting with our dedicated team by calling 1-888-764-3771 and request to be transferred directly to our Dedicated Shaw Mobile Team for assistance. Alternatively, you can also connect with a  Live Chat agent here

Their hours of operations are as follows: 

Monday to Friday: 8am -12am EST

Weekends : 9am -12am EST

I hope this helps! 

RogersJo

Joyriderbc
I've been here awhile

Solved.  My plan has 3 phones. One is on the 1 gig plan from Shaw.  Rogers gives this phone 1 gig bundled in the plan so the price is actually a bit better except that I cannot rollover unused data on that phone.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation