cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigatr not showing primetime schedule

Samosa
I've been here awhile

From Saturday August 26th 2023 to Tuesday August 29th, the prime time schedule only on my Rogers Navigatr here in Ottawa shows no information for every chanel.. This happens fairly often lately.
Please correct. Thank you

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Navigatr not showing primetime schedule

Samosa
I've been here awhile
Hello. The issue has been resolved thank you. I just want to mention that this situation has been happening more frequently.
Hopefully, the problem doesn't happen to often.
Not sure if my mentioning triggered a fix, but am grateful that it is resolved.
Again, thank you very much.
Sam

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersJermaine

Hi @Samosa,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for posting and bringing this matter to our attention!

Since you last posted, has the issue been resolved? If not, can you try rebooting the TV box to see if that fixes it?

If the issue persists, please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can investigate this issue further for you. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

Samosa
I've been here awhile
Hello. The issue has been resolved thank you. I just want to mention that this situation has been happening more frequently.
Hopefully, the problem doesn't happen to often.
Not sure if my mentioning triggered a fix, but am grateful that it is resolved.
Again, thank you very much.
Sam

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

This issue used to happen to me once or twice a year during the last few years I was on Digital Cable.  At first one evening would be missing, then 1.5 days, then 2.5 days, etc.  After a few days, the issue always corrected itself, so I never worried about it unless it got down to 2-3 days showing, which only happened once.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation