cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Blank SDV Channels HDSHO (484) and SCIFI(575)

RRF1
I plan to stick around

After 3 days of severe macroblocking on HDSHO and other SDV channels (which was finally fixed early Monday morning during the maintenance window) this morning I get up to more blank channels.

Same characteristics as always...QAM frequency makes no difference, no Corrected or Uncorrected blocks, good S/N, no "Channel Not Available" messages. Just blank channels.

Each time this has been  resolved in the Headend.

Tried to switch to Ignite, but all I am offered is a "watered down" version of the Premier Bundle.

Spent 3 days getting bounced from one Mod to another, only to be told they could not view my "Promotional" offer.

**Labels Added**

3 REPLIES 3

Re: More Blank SDV Channels HDSHO (484) and SCIFI(575)

RogersCorey

Greetings @RRF1!

We were working with you in private towards a solution, but we haven't yet heard back from you. If prior issues were resolved at the headend, then we may need to escalate a ticket on your behalf.

Would you kindly return to our ongoing conversation so that we may proceed towards a resolution?

Regards,

RogersCorey

RRF1
I plan to stick around
This issue was a new problem.
All weekend HDSHO, and other SDV channels had macroblocking issues. I opened a ticket on Sunday, and it was resolved in the headend early Monday morning.
However, on Tuesday, the SCIFI and HDSHO channels were blank. I opened another ticket and managed to convince the support staff a tech visit was not necessary. Later Tuesday afternoon the channels were restored.

RRF1
I plan to stick around
Just received a Rogers robocall saying there was a delay and Techs were still working on the problem. However it was repaired yesterday afternoon.
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation