cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop sale on home security?

Aftimous
I've been here awhile

So , I called in this week to upgrade my Rogers home security system by adding cameras. Wanted to upgrade to the Control package but was told there is a stop sale on alarm equipment due to shortages since Nov 15. Is this true and if so, when will the stop sale lift?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Stop sale on home security?

RogersJermaine

Hi @Aftimous,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your post!

There is a touchpad shortage that is impacting new customers that are looking to get the services hooked up at this time. Alternatively, we do have our Automation package that does not require a touchpad that customers can learn more about here

If you are an existing customer that currently has a touchpad, then you can reach out to our support team here to look into options with adding additional equipment for your services. 

Hope this information helps

Regards
RogersJermaine 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersJermaine

Hi @Aftimous,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your post!

There is a touchpad shortage that is impacting new customers that are looking to get the services hooked up at this time. Alternatively, we do have our Automation package that does not require a touchpad that customers can learn more about here

If you are an existing customer that currently has a touchpad, then you can reach out to our support team here to look into options with adding additional equipment for your services. 

Hope this information helps

Regards
RogersJermaine 

Aftimous
I've been here awhile
Thanks, I already have a touchpad, door and window sensors, motion and smoke detectors. Just want to upgrade and add cameras.

So rogers has the ability to buy another telecom, but cant source keypads? I cannot believe that. They continue to advertise, and just disappoint potential customers who are looking for a product/service. Virtually every other alarm company in the world has keypads, including, i might add, Bell. Since the purpose of adding  a service is to intergrate all items, are we ow to believe that Rogers' sourcing is working for Bell?

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation