cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers SHMS integrated with ADT Smartwatch 3000 EN wired security system

vsabia
I've been here awhile

Hello,
I really hope you can help me. My home came prewired for a security system. I originally had ADT install and monitor my system. ADT installed their Safewatch Pro 3000 EN system which is the same as a Honeywell Vista 20p.
I eventually canceled my service with ADT and switched over to Rogers Smart Home Monitoring who installed their wireless touchpad which is a Technicolor TCA301ROG1. The original wired keypads installed by ADT work well with the Rogers touchpad.
I just recently canceled my service with Rogers to save some money during this pandemic. My wife and I are both working from home and chose to self-monitor our security system.
The problem is this - when I disconnected the Rogers touchpad, the ADT wired keypads stopped functioning. I cannot use them to arm my Safewatch Pro 3000 EN system.
I’m thinking that the Rogers touchpad became my Primary control and the wired keypads became Slaves to the Rogers touchpad???
I have also attempted to reprogram my wired keypads, but there is no functionality to them. Their is power to them because the AC symbol is on the display and the system is “Ready”. So, I powered down the panel in my basement, waited a minute and then repowered the panel. Within 50 seconds, I pushed the * and # button to enter programming, but nothing happened.
Has anyone experienced this and if you have, is there any advice or instructions you can provide to me? I need to be able to arm my security system using the original keypads.

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Rogers SHMS integrated with ADT Smartwatch 3000 EN wired security system

RogersZia

Good evening @vsabia,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

While I'm not familiar with the set up, it does seem like the Rogers touchpad was indeed the primary control while you had the Rogers Smart Home Monitoring. Have you had a chance to speak to our technical support team? I realize you're no longer with Rogers for the service but they may be able to answer your questions. You can reach out to them via any of the contact methods listed here

Is there anyone in the Community who can shed some light on this?

RogersZia

Re: Rogers SHMS integrated with ADT Smartwatch 3000 EN wired security system

vsabia
I've been here awhile
Thank you. I will definitely reach out to Rogers Technical Support.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation