cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get an Update on False Alarm Investigation?

hmcwilli
I've been around

I have called several times and spent several hours discussing charges to my account for false alarms that were not false. I was last told claims had been opened for investigation and, again, someone would be in touch with me to discuss. That was a few weeks ago and no one ever contacts me. I'm very disappointed and becoming angry. What more can I do to have Rogers actually do what they keep telling me will happen?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to get an Update on False Alarm Investigation?

RogersJermaine

Good evening @hmcwilli

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 

We do appreciate your patience and can understand your urgency to discuss any additional charges that have been applied to your account. We do hope that if it has been escalated that you will be contacted with a reasonable solution. 

The team that does handle any inquires for this specific request will typically correspond back to you through email only. Have you received any emails so far regarding this inquiry? Please do ensure that you also check your spam or junk folder in case it may have ended up there. 

Regards

RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: How to get an Update on False Alarm Investigation?

RogersJermaine

Good evening @hmcwilli

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 

We do appreciate your patience and can understand your urgency to discuss any additional charges that have been applied to your account. We do hope that if it has been escalated that you will be contacted with a reasonable solution. 

The team that does handle any inquires for this specific request will typically correspond back to you through email only. Have you received any emails so far regarding this inquiry? Please do ensure that you also check your spam or junk folder in case it may have ended up there. 

Regards

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation