cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prepaid (pay as you go) call/billing history

skygirl81103
I've been here awhile

I have had a Pay as you Go plan with Rogers since 2007, same plan too. I am in the states and only travel up these once in a while. This has been the easiest/cheapest way for me to go. Up until just recently I was able to go online and view all activity in the My Rogers portion on my account.

Can I no longer do this?  I can't seem to find anything online.  Any advice is appreciated.

12 REPLIES 12

Re: prepaid (pay as you go) call/billing history

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You can no longer do this. Here's the thread on the topic.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Pay-as-You-Go/No-Call-Transaction-History-on-PAYGo-Account/m-p...

There is a workaround as outlined by @zolker  a few posts into the above thread, but I'm not sure how long that will work.

You should have received a text from Rogers on this topic around the middle of June.  See my post below:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Pay-as-You-Go/No-Call-Transaction-History-on-PAYGo-Account/m-p...

Also be advised that PAYGo (prepaid) phones will not work in the US as of July 1 per the following thread.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Pay-as-You-Go/Rogers-PAYGo-Customers-Cannot-Use-Their-Phones-I...

I was just in the US for a couple of days and I appeared to be connected to T-Mobile and I was told I was roaming, however I didn't try to make any calls to test.  I suppose I should have tried.  Can you make calls in the US?

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@skygirl81103 wrote:

I have had a Pay as you Go plan with Rogers since 2007, same plan too. I am in the states and only travel up these once in a while. This has been the easiest/cheapest way for me to go. Up until just recently I was able to go online and view all activity in the My Rogers portion on my account.

Can I no longer do this?  I can't seem to find anything online.  Any advice is appreciated.

It works for me, but I have to sign in using a Firefox private window, just like I have to for signing in to the Forum, ever since the Rogers outage.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@OLDYELLR : are you saying that when using FF Private the website functions as before, or are you talking about getting the info using @zolker 's workaround?  The only way I can see my call/transaction history is using @zolker 's workaround - Tried with FF Private just now and previously with Chrome, Chrome Incognito, Safari, Safari Private.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@57 wrote:

@OLDYELLR: are you saying that when using FF Private the website functions as before, or are you talking about getting the info using @zolker 's workaround?  The only way I can see my call/transaction history is using @zolker 's workaround - Tried with FF Private just now and previously with Chrome, Chrome Incognito, Safari, Safari Private.

No, I use FF private window. Have to use the bookmark twice, then choose my cell number because it defaults to my cancelled cable account.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@OLDYELLR wrote:

No, I use FF private window. Have to use the bookmark twice, then choose my cell number because it defaults to my cancelled cable account

What bookmark?  The bookmark to sign in to MyRogers or some other bookmark?  I can't see my call/transaction history unless I use @zolker 's bookmark after signing in.  Mine also defaults to my cable account after using @zolker 's bookmark, but then I can select my PAYGo account number and see the call/transaction history. Perhaps we're just talking at cross purposes because I'm not clear on what you're saying.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@57 wrote:

@OLDYELLR wrote:

No, I use FF private window. Have to use the bookmark twice, then choose my cell number because it defaults to my cancelled cable account

What bookmark?  The bookmark to sign in to MyRogers or some other bookmark?  I can't see my call/transaction history unless I use @zolker 's bookmark after signing in.  Mine also defaults to my cable account after using @zolker 's bookmark, but then I can select my PAYGo account number and see the call/transaction history. Perhaps we're just talking at cross purposes because I'm not clear on what you're saying.

I have a bookmark for my PayGo Call/Transaction history and one for my Community Forums Notifications.  Since the system has been broken, I always use FireFox private window and my Call/Transaction bookmark to sign in.

1. I get the sign-in screen and sign in

2. Usually I get a prompt to add my cell number and I click Skip.

3. Then I get the "Are you an existing Rogers Prepaid customer?" screen.

4. I click my Call/Transaction bookmark again and Get my Bills and Payments screen showing my cancelled cable account.
5. I select my cellphone number instead from the dropdown and get my Call/Transaction screen.

(If I just want to go to Community Forums, I don't need step 5, I just click my Notifications bookmark.)

Honor
I've been here awhile

What has happened to being able to find your charges on a prepaid phone on your website? I used to be able to see three months of charges and then call and ask for unknown ones to be removed and give me a credit. I have no voicemail on my cell but I have always seen, on your site, lots of calls that I am being charged $.60 and $.70 for, which I have not made or received,  nor are they showing up on my phone. Your site says to call or go to a Rogers store - WHY? Do you really think they are going to help me with this, not the stores in this area for sure. Trying to get through on the phone is a nightmare, as we all know!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Honor wrote:

What has happened to being able to find your charges on a prepaid phone on your website? 

Your post was probably  moved to this existing thread. Please see the following post on the topic:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Pay-as-You-Go/prepaid-pay-as-you-go-call-billing-history/m-p/4...

skygirl81103
I've been here awhile

so far, I have been able to see my call history and top up balance/exp date by using @zolker  's work around from the other linked thread.  It's been great, super helpful!  (I use a regular Firefox window, if anyone needs to know) currently still working as of today 9/20/2022.  Thank you everyone!

My name is Robert C and i've had an account with Rogers pay as you go since before 2000- 1997 i think. The past 4 years now i have always seen my pay as you go bill when ever i need to see it. Over this last year 2022 to 2023. I can't see my bill from any site and all my money has disappeared from my account. I've asked nicely to where it's gone and i've been brushed off from the main site as my bill is no longer there. I'm permanently disabled and cannot walk far. So my phone is my main connection to the outside world. Over this past year as my money disappeared $6 or more off my phone without me using it, i tracked the one last number and found out it was rogers who were taking my money out of my account. I don't use my phone unless i need it to call a friend- which isn't often, but i want it for emergencies when our power goes out or an emergency. Last month i saw i had over $80 on my phone plus i just paid another $25 on jan, 2, 2023. and i haven't used it since. My wife took the phone in case she needs it as she has afib and when she went to use it- the phone says i have no funds to make a call. I'm upset that someone else has taken my monies from my emergency phone Rogers doesn't know or won't track who is stealing my money? i'm on odsp here in ontario and i now can't afford to pay for another $25 because I only get $800 a month for being disabled. So how is it that rogers can track down other peoples calls but not mine- someone who needs this phone to communicate with the outside world and can do nothing for a disabled person. SHAME ON YOU ROGERS!!!! I'll never get a phone from you guys ever again!!!!

Hello, @robert4444

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Its very disappointing to hear about your experience with your service recently. We can definitely get you in touch with the right team that can assist you. We have a special department that handles pay as you go customers. The fastest way to contact them is by following the steps below:

1-Dial: 1-800-575-9090  or dial *611
2-Wait for language selection to finish
3-Press option 4 for “General information”
4-Press option 4 to “Contact Rogers”
5-Press option 1 to reach a live representative quickly

Their hours of operation are as follows:
Mon-Fri: 8 am to 9 pm EST
Saturday: 8am – 9pm EST
Sunday: 10am – 8pm EST

Thank you for your patience, I am confident our support team can find a solution for you.

RogersTony

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@robert4444 : 

Your post was probably moved to this existing thread. There is a workaround to view your call/transaction history as outlined in the following link, which is inside a thread on the topic:  Call/Transaction history typically only goes back a few months or so, so it may not provide the details you want.  It is really up to you, the customer, to monitor your use and be familiar with your plan and balance.   The latest transactions on your phone are also available by calling the PAYGo line (outlined above) and choosing the appropriate option to listen to those itemized transactions.

Which plan are you on?  In 2018, the Anytime plan was done away with, unless you called in to keep it.  People were migrated to Talk/Text plans at that time.  There were several threads on the topic at that time, but it appears they have been archived so I can not link to them.  Talk/Text plans were initially $10/mo, but went to $12/mo and the least expensive is now $15/mo.  Money is withdrawn automatically each month on these plans and there is no rollover of funds as there was with the Anytime plan.

@RogersTony Has provided information in the post above on how to contact the PAYGo (prepaid) reps to help you sort this out. I have always found the PAYGo reps to be most helpful and the wait to talk to them is usually short.

Topic Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 in conversation