How to Cancel Pay as You Go Account?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: How to Cancel Pay as You Go Account?

@KeithL3535 wrote:

So I went ahead and topped up, called back through to the same place, and again was instructed to top-up!? 

I just need to cancel my pay-as-you-go service. That's it. I can be a very civil and patient person, but this has pushed my limits, Rogers. The other forums were not helpful. Please, help!

I agree with @OLDYELLR ... just don't pay them anymore .  Sad turn of events that you tried to inform the service provider that you wanted to cancel and they in turn took more of  your money  but it is the nature of the beast I'm afraid and best to consider it a paid for  lesson  of what can be expected at times  .  Smiley Wink

I've Been Here Awhile

It doesn't give any other options, and I was afraid I would hit a dead-end. I thought it would give me a chance to at least talk to someone, and then I could figure out how to get refunded. 

I'm a Trusted Contributor

@KeithL3535  ....You could  call the 1 800 575 9090 number.Take option 4 ,then option 4 ,then option 1 and that will get you to a real people . You could ask  if they will refund  but I will be very surprised if they do .  I know when I cancelled a postpaid plan there was still twenty dollars on account and I was assured twice they would refund it .....but it never showed up  .....so until it is actually in your hand I would have no expectations . Smiley Wink 

Topic Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 in conversation