cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless Network Down

Scotia-guy
I'm here a lot

Hi Rogers
Again you leave me with no data and voice service!!! I am posting this from my neighbour’s Eastlink Mobility phone that did not lose service throughout the hurricane.
My contract is over November 3rd I think joint the smaller provider will be more reliable.

**Labels Added**

Gregory
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Wireless Network Down

GR66
I plan to stick around
I've got no service in Digby county either, I'm on the Ext network since this morning. I chat with Rogers and they said there's no outage so I don't know what's going on. At least I got power and WiFi home abd the Ext network to use!

You are lucky! I am in Dartmouth and the Roger’s network is very intermittent and will not let my phone connect to the ext without me manually choosing it. Bell Telus and Roger’s were all down for most of the day. Now I can get on Roger’s but with no data. 
my neighbour has Eastlink and never lost service. Very frustrating 

Gregory

Morvor
I've been around
Problem with their system is that they have no idea when it is not working. I still have no network access at all. Lucky my home internet is provided by another company

RogersCorey

Greetings!

If you're experiencing a wireless service interruption, please PM us. 

We'd be happy to take a closer look to see what is going on! Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.

Regards,

RogersCorey  

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation