cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July 16th 2024 Storm & Flood Thread

btrthnvr
I'm here a lot

It seems there are Rogers wireless/mobile service interruptions during the wide-spread power outage yesterday due to the storm and flooding. I can't connect to 5G+, 5G, LTE or any other mobile service the whole day until the power returned before midnight. Will we be compensated for this? We expect professional service from such huge companies like Rogers, especially during natural disasters. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rogers Wireless Internet, Go Home Lake, Ontario, unusable on weekends

RogersYasmine

Greetings @btrthnvr ,

Thanks for being a part of our community and for posting your concern. The heavy downpours were definitely intense and I'm sure it was tough being without your services due to the hydro outage that ensued.

We can certainly have a peek to see if there is something we can do to help. If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: July 16th 2024 Storm & Flood Thread

tvgeek1
I'm here a lot
Ha ha ha. Lol good one. Eeasir to get blood from a stone.

RogersYasmine

Greetings @btrthnvr ,

Thanks for being a part of our community and for posting your concern. The heavy downpours were definitely intense and I'm sure it was tough being without your services due to the hydro outage that ensued.

We can certainly have a peek to see if there is something we can do to help. If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Hi, I've chat with support and they acknowledge this incidents to other Rogers customers as well. They told me compensation will be applied on my next billing. I have been given a reference number. Thanks for looking into this post!
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation