cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cellular coverage in second largest urban center of BC

jeepjunkie273
I've been here awhile

Just giving feedback. Had a power outage last night and in the middle of the second largest urban center of BC I had the absolute worst service. One bar was completely useless. Couldn’t do anything. Do better Rogers

***EDITED LABELS***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Cellular coverage in second largest urban center of BC

RogersMaude

Good day @jeepjunkie273,

Thank you for your post! Sorry to hear about the issues you've had with network connectivity.

When that took place did you report the problem at www.rogers.com/outage by checking the network status?

To further assist you, we'd need more information. Where are you located exactly? Does this happen only when you're inside you're home?

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

It was a power outage, not a Rogers outage. It was just frustrating because I couldn’t get online at a reasonable speed. Took forever to load the hydro web page to get information on the power outage. The phone shows 1 bar of LTE but it’s like having EDGE network again when it comes to data speed. The Rogers cellular service here is always dismal. Grandview heights area in Surrey, BC.

I can certainly understand your frustration @jeepjunkie273. Do you always only have 1 bar of LTE or was it only like that during the power outage?

Regards,

RogersCorey

It’s always 1-2 bars and data speeds at home.

Hello @jeepjunkie273!

We can take a closer look and try to refresh the signal from our end. You can send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Cheers,
RogersRahul

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation