cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no information showing when singing into myRogers

malinaf14
I've been here awhile

I just switched over from Fido but anytime I log into myRogers nothing shows up. I can log in but no info is displayed. What do I do here?

rogers.png

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: no information showing when singing into myRogers

malinaf14
I've been here awhile
Thank you Corey. It actually just fixed itself, I guess it wasn’t working at set up but all is good now.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

RogersZia

Good evening @malinaf14,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope the switch has been smooth so far, have you had a chance to add your account number to your MyRogers profile? If not, please check out this page to learn how to link your account to your MyRogers. 

If you've already completed the steps above, may you please confirm what browser are you using to access MyRogers? Have you tried to clear the browser cache and cookies? What happens when you try to access MyRogers via the app?

Just need a bit more info to assist you further.

RogersZia

malinaf14
I've been here awhile
Hey I get the same blank screen if I try to select any options including the settings.
I tried clearing the cache and cookies and I used both google chrome and Firefox. When I try accessing the my rogers app I get an error message saying something went wrong. We’re working to fix this as soon as possible. Please check back later.

Good afternoon @malinaf14!

We'd be happy to take a closer look to see what is going on with your MyRogers login! Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

malinaf14
I've been here awhile
Thank you Corey. It actually just fixed itself, I guess it wasn’t working at set up but all is good now.

Awesome! Thank you for letting us know. 🙂

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation