Unable to Sign into Ignite WiFi Hub App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Unable to Sign into Ignite WiFi Hub App

Several days ago I attempted to sign into the wifi hub app on my tablet, but the app refused to go any further than the “welcome please sign in” screen. I shut down the app completely and tried again, but nothing changed. I tried the web portal which worked, but was incredibly slow I’m talking 56k modem slow. I finally tried my cell phone that had the same app but had not been updated to the latest version. It worked fine with no issue.

I’m not using any other routers on my network. The app worked fine prior to the last update. Is anyone else having the same issue?

**Labels Added**

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Unable to Sign into Ignite WiFi Hub App

Hey @Dire!

That's certainly a strange predicament! I haven't come across this slow down or inability to log in myself but it is interesting to hear it's working without issue on the non updated app. Would you be able to confirm the following for us? It'll assist in helping get to the bottom of it.

• Is the site still slow after clearing cache/cookies
  • Are you still unable to log in through the tablet after uninstalling/reinstalling the app
  • Can you confirm the app versions for each device used?

Thanks!

@RogersAndy

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate your quickness. I got a hold of a friend who’s had ignite for longer than me ,and he believes that an update of the tablets OS is the culprit not the actual app as this has happened to him before. So I just deleted and reinstalled the app like he and you have directed, and it’s working again. It makes sense since I did update my tablet OS but not my phones. Thank you again for your time.

I've Been Around

Can someone please help me? I got ignite today and my hub isn't working. I desperately need it to control the wifi on my children's devices. When I try to sign in, it says that the equipment needs to be upgraded and just gives me the option to sign out.

Hello, @anwoo_14.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😃

I appreciate posting your concern in the Community, and I'm happy to help resolve the app's sign-in issue. Before you get the option to sign out, do you get any error message?

The app uses your MyRogers credentials, have you linked your Ignite TV account with your MyRogers profile? If no, let us know if you need assistance in linking the Ignite TV account. 

If yes, please try signing in to the web version at ignitewifi.rogers.com. Please keep us informed on the outcome. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin