cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To access Ignite, you'll need to upgrade your service/equipment.

Sidhuamanjit
I've been here awhile

After logging into Ignite Homeconnect app, on the home screen it says "Upgrade for this experience - To use ignite app, you will need to upgrade your service/equipment." 

I have contacted Rogers Support numerous times and they escalate it to the Engineering Team and the engineering team just marks the case as resolved and closes it and I don't find out about it unless I contact Rogers Support for an update and the cycle of creating case again begins.

I have attached a screenshot as well. The both "Learn more" and "Upgrade" buttons in the screenshot take me to this link: https://www.rogers.com/support/internet/access-the-ignite-homeconnect-app

Sidhuamanjit_0-1707789292887.jpeg

I'm on Ignite Internet and using Ignite Wifi Gateway Router.

Does anyone knows how to fix it?

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: To access Ignite, you'll need to upgrade your service/equipment.

RogersZia

Hello and welcome to the Community @Sidhuamanjit,

I see that you've already reached out to us via PM, I hope we were able to provide you with a swift resolution :).

RogersZia

Re: To access Ignite, you'll need to upgrade your service/equipment.

J_Kuz
I've been around
Hello,

I have also been having this issue. I have contacted technical support twice. In both instances they created tickets, and i was told they would resolve the issue in 24-72 hours. This has been a week. The second time i was asked if i wanted text updates related to the ticket and i have received no texts.

New too Rogers Ignite.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation