cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed Test Failing on MyRogers App

Abby5958
I've been around

Anyone else having this issue? I used to successfully use the Speed Test feature on the MyRogers app, and for the past 2 weeks it keeps Failing.

I tried clearing the app cache as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the updates (as you can not delete the app entirely) and the Speed Test feature still shows as Failed.

I initiated a live chat a week ago to inform Rogers of this issue and was given the suggestion of a different speed test site. I am aware of other options, I was trying to inform Customer Service (CS) that it was down. Kinda disappointed by the lack of caring by the CS representative.

I've attempted to use the Speed Test feature at different times during the day.

Anyone else having this issue with their MyRogers app?

Happy Labour Day, all!

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Speed Test Failing on MyRogers App

RogersTony

Hello, @Abby5958 

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. I can imagine how frustrating it is to see that this functionality is not working. We will be happy to ensure this is investigated for you.

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can ensure this is escalated. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

If there are other users in the community that are affected, please feel free to reach out to us so we can escalate tickets for you.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation