cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers ignite login app loop

Moe16
I've been around

Downloaded app on Samsung s23, latest update

When I press sign-in button on app first launch, it takes me to chrome for login, including multi factor auth on the first time. Redirects back to login id

Restarting app goes directly to chrome login, enter login id and password, loops back to login id

***ADDED LABELS***

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Rogers ignite login app loop

RogersJo
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @Moe16

A warm welcome to the Community and Congrats on your first post with us! 😊 We're sorry to hear about the login issues you're experiencing. Is this the first time you've had this occur with the app?

Are you able to kindly try removing the app and then reinstalling it again? Once done, try rebooting your device and see if this rectifies the issue.

If the issue still persists, feel free to send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can investigate this further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards,

RogersJo

GTaylor
I've been around

Old post, but maybe somebody else will hit this issue.  I hit this issue the other day and rebooting my phone seemed to fix the looping issue.

Yeah no luck here. I've tried the "unlink" and "link" trick, rebooted my phone, deleted and downloaded the app, nothing is working. I miss Shaw

Hello @LoginLoop ,

Welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing  issues when attempting to sign into the Ignite TV app. We certainly want the app to work well for you.

Thanks for sharing all of the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. May I confirm, are you able to login to any of our other apps using the same credentials? Have you tried logging in on any other devices or via the website and does the same 'login loop' issue occur? Any specific error message received?

We look forward to your reply.

Thanks,

RogersYasmine

I have the same issue and so does my husband. I have an iphone he has an android. I have no issues signing into the main rogers app which uses the same authentication method. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and rebooted my phone in various orders and nothing seems to work. Its been like this foe over 6 months.

Hello, @RBrut.

Thank you for joining this discussion and sharing your app login experience. We appreciate trying to log in to the app on two phones, reinstalling the app, and rebooting the devices. We'd need access to your account to investigate the issue. Please send @CommunityHelps a private message. We detailed more info about our private messaging in this blog

Regards,

RogersMoin

Same issue I am having.  This does not work.  How come no one from rogers try to investigate the original cause of the issue and fix it for good.  I am giving up the app.  Useless app.

Hello, @tyip2005.

We welcome you to our Community and thank you for sharing your concern about your Ignite HomeConnect app login. The app sign-in failure can happen for various reasons; we can help you gain app access. Please send @CommunityHelps a private message. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 8 in conversation