Payment History Showing Incorrect Payment Amount.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gvo
I've Been Here Awhile

Payment History Showing Incorrect Payment Amount.

Hi

I really need help for Myrogers account issue.  this is my first post here, if anyone can solve my concern i would arreciate, yesterday i logged in my intertnet account i found all my payments on payment history have wrong decimal place, for example i paid 116.38 on Dec 4 but it is shoing 11638.00 now , i called rogers for help but everything is fine at their end, they still seeing 116.38,it took me more than half hour to finish the call i was told it is unknonw glitch and would be fixed in my next billing cyccle i was rush to work didn't think too much but after i finish my work something occure to me that what if i see my bill or balance is 11638.00 instead of 116.38 next time what should i do? i decide call again and then that started my nightmare, every agent try to tell me that i owe nothing at this moment i told them i know because i just made payment , and every agent doesn't understand why i kept saying 11638.00 think i am a nuts, i tried to explained that what i see from my end is wrong but everything is correct at their end i explained my concern but they don't understand, finally an agent contact support but she brought a comletely differnt answer from what i had in morning she said it is normal and will go away itself, but still not clearly answer what if i see 11638.00 balance at myend when i login myrogers account what should i do, she keeps saying rogers won't charge this amount i answer i know but when you make a payment and balance or bill is wrong because of such glitch what a client should do? rogers sees everything correct but in my acocunt in myrogers i see wrong number it is very strange and very frustrated experience , i hope some here can take this serious and offer solution , thanks 

i have pic here thats what i see now, and what if i see 11638.00 bill or balance in my next billiing cycle what should i do ( rogers currently sees eveything correct at their end only me on myrogers see these numbers )

1.png

*** Edited Labels ***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersZia

Re: Payment History Showing Incorrect Payment Amount.

@gvo, you're right, we cannot view the payment history within the app itself, just the billing. I just checked my personal MyRogers account and the payments are appearing correctly.

Can you please recheck your MyRogers and update us? 

RogersZia

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersZia

Good evening @gvo,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

This is definitely very odd, I would be surprised with the amounts too. It looks like a system glitch for sure, especially if you've been advised you currently don't owe anything on the account and do not have a bill this high. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

Since my colleagues weren't able to view these numbers on their end, it makes me think it may be a glitch of sorts. Do you see the same amounts via the MyRogers app? Can you please try another browser?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

gvo
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Zia

i am using Broswer and i have tried chrome , window edge, fire fox, cleared all history such as cookies, pics or website information of my broswers , borrowed a laptop with window 7 , i am using windows 10 myself , none of them can show me the right number. by the way i don't think there is such function allow you to see payment history via Myrogers app, it only provides history of billing right?
RogersZia

@gvo, you're right, we cannot view the payment history within the app itself, just the billing. I just checked my personal MyRogers account and the payments are appearing correctly.

Can you please recheck your MyRogers and update us? 

RogersZia

View solution in original post

gvo
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Zia

YES! I just checked myrogers ,looks like the payment history was fixed!!! thanks a lot!!! appreciate!!!