MyRogers Not Working on Android 8.0

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

MyRogers Not Working on Android 8.0

The MyRogers app was working great on my Note 8 when it was running Android 7.0 however as I updated to latest Android 8.0 today whenever I open the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and automatically crashes after few seconds. Any idea how do I fix it??

***Edited Labels***

Re: MyRogers Not Working on Android 8.0

Hello & Welcome to the Community @GarryJoshi,

The MyRogers app is a great way to manage and monitor your account, just have to make sure it works on your Note 8 tooRobot Happy!

Are you on the most recent version of the MyRogers app?  You can find the version in the app menu under Help & Support >> About.

RogersZia 

I've Been Around

I am Samsung C9 Pro user and I have been using your app MyRogers since time. But with a latest automatic upgrade on my phone, now I am facing problem using this app. Whenever I try using the  MyRogers app, it opens a blank page and within seconds it crashes down on its own. Please help me solve this issue. Thanks!

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hey @princemoga,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forum.

As mentioned above, did you ensure that you are using the latest version of the MyRogers app? Are you able to access your MyRogers profile via our website? Have you tried to re-install the application? Please let us know which troubleshooting steps you have taken already so we can better assist you.

We look forward to your response.

RogersCilio

I Plan to Stick Around

Same symptoms since last night (used to work okay last time I opened it).

The app opens up to a blank page. Left bar shows SIGN IN option, I sign in, no difference. Still blank page.

Disabled, Force Stopped, Cleared data, disabled, enabled (can't uninstall), no change.

I've Been Around

I updated to the latest version and its still blank for me. So annoying

I've Been Here Awhile

Same issue here. 

I have tried the following:

- Force stop of the app

- uninstall/re-install

- Restart the phone

None of these fixed the problem.

I've Been Around

Same hare! not working on Android 7.1.1 on Note 8.

Last night I updated the OS to Oreo (android 8.0), and My Rogers app is still not working.

It is stuck on the sign in pages, and I can't even turn it off.

And yes, obviously I have tried uninstalling and updating several times... nothing helps!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

same issue here

note 8 running 8.0 oreo AND iPhone X running 11.3

this smells like an issue with the rogers server and not the app itself.  This shenanigans started about 2 days ago.  

I've Been Here Awhile

You are correct!

It seems to be working now.

Get Ready!
Ask an Expert: IGNITE TV Part II
JOIN US: November 5, 6, & 7
Start: November 5th 10AM ET
End: November 7th 6PM ET