cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRogers App Does Not Find Linked Account

unlikelyhero2k
I've been around

When I try accessing it thru the iOS myRogers app, I always get a popup stating "No Linked accounts" after logging in. However, when I login to MyRogers through rogers.com., it finds my account without any issues. I tried unlinking and relinking my account, and also uninstalling and re-installing the app. Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this so I can use the myRogers app to access my accounts?

***Edited Labels***

23 REPLIES 23

Re: MyRogers App Does Not Find Linked Account

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

perhaps if you call in, the support staff might be trained on fixing MyRogers profile issues, try giving them a call

MFarmz
I've been here awhile
I have the same issue, calling in does absolutely no help. There’s no fix.

Hey @MFarmz,

Thanks for taking the time to join the conversation, we're happy to have you! 🙂

If your issue has still not been resolved, we'll be happy to take a closer look at our end to see if we can assist with this account linking issue. If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Does it actually affect your account in anyway or is this just a glitch from the app?

kitched
I've been around
I have the same problem

Hello, @kitched

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and congrats on your first post.

We know how important it is to be able to link your account number to your MyRogers profile so you can easily manage your services.

There may be an issue with the account number you are using. We'll need to take a closer look at this to determine what is happening. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps and we can get started on this for you. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony

Arthur_Alhambra
I've been around
There is no solution!!!! Normally you have had accounts with Rogeres, today or historically. I have spent lots of time and talked with multiple Rogeres support teams, opened tickets. After repeatedly transferred in between technical, web support, customer care, real persons, robot, I give up. Just use browser.

Hello, @Arthur_Alhambra

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

It's disappointing to hear that you have been unable to access your MyRogers profile using the app. We are investigating this issue and would like to provide example to our support teams to ensure we get this resolved for you. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps and we can get started on this for you. 

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here

RogersTony

Ditto! I have the same problem! Frustrating … do I hear a “Bell”. 🤔😀👍

jeffkyma
I've been here awhile

Same problem here. Not willing to waste my time with support like above posters

Good day @jeffkyma,

Thanks for letting us know that you encountered issues accessing the MyRogers app. Are you still getting this error message, at this time?

If it is the case, could you please confirm whether you're able to log in to your MyRogers online profile via browser or if you're getting the same error?

Additionally, could you let us know if you have gone through any troubleshooting steps since noticing this problem?

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

shay101
I've been around

Having the exact same issue after the recent app update.   

Hello @shay101,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

You've come to the right place, we'll be happy to get this resolved for you. Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can create a ticket for you. Check out our blog post to learn more about our private messaging system. 

RogersZia

jeffkyma
I've been here awhile

Yes, I went through all the troubleshooting steps posted already. My profile works fine on a desktop browser. The app itself no longer works though.

Matt_C6
I've been around
Exact same issue here.. Never had any past issues logging in via App/Web. Since last update, have not been able to sign in through app to access either of my accounts. Web does still work properly.

Have used MyRogers app to varying g degrees of satisfaction over the years but on the verge of giving up. Recently it signed me out and no every time I try to log in it says there are “no linked accounts”. I go to Rogers.com and can sign in theee without an issue. Have unlinked my account there and re-linked and that doesn’t change anything. It seems to me that these things only happen with Rogers products and it’s becoming exceedingly frustrating that it takes more time to fix the tech associated with Rogers than that same tech is saving me. All solutions found on this forum haven’t worked for me and appear not to have worked for the posters either. May need some new tech talent? 

ch33rez
I plan to stick around

Same issue with me after update, looks like they updated app and without any testing they launched it. 

abcgar
I've been around
I’ve been having the same issue. Able to log in with browser, but on my phone with the MyRogers app, returns the same error message. Called technical support, opened tickets… issue remains unresolved. This is frustrating!

JeremyG
I've been around

Exact same problem. Way too many issues with Rogers services and their support. I think it's time to change providers.

Julianlai
I've been around
Same issue here. Used to be able to use the app before the update. After reading the messages here, I guess I’ll just use the web and give up the app. I won’t even bother trying to find a solution. What a bummer.
Topic Stats