cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with connecting to Home connect App

Jay24Jay
I've been around

Hi all,
I signed up for Rogers Ignite yesterday via the Rogers promotion and downloaded the home connect app according to the Rogers set up email I received an hour ago.

When I try to open the app (Android, Pixel 6) and login it loops (opens my browser, closes it, opens the app and opens the browser etc etc).

I've uninstalled and installed the app, tried logging into My Rogers via the browser prior to opening the app, and cleared my cache.. any suggestions?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Issue with connecting to Home connect App

RogersJermaine

Hi @Jay24Jay,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for your post! We do apologize to hear that you are having trouble accessing the Ignite HomeConnect app, and we do thank you for the information you have provided on the troubleshooting steps already attempted.

Have you already received and had the modem connected inside the home? Once the modem is connected, you will be able to go through the process of completing the setup through the app.

If you do have the equipment already installed and are still having trouble accessing the app, then please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so that we can take a closer look at your account. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards,

RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Issue with connecting to Home connect App

RogersJermaine

Hi @Jay24Jay,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for your post! We do apologize to hear that you are having trouble accessing the Ignite HomeConnect app, and we do thank you for the information you have provided on the troubleshooting steps already attempted.

Have you already received and had the modem connected inside the home? Once the modem is connected, you will be able to go through the process of completing the setup through the app.

If you do have the equipment already installed and are still having trouble accessing the app, then please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so that we can take a closer look at your account. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards,

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation