cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV Web Portal Not Working With Windows 11

mgpierog
I've been here awhile

Why won't Ignite TV work on my new laptop running Windows 11?

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Using your Desktop or Laptop to watch Ignite TV

mgpierog
I've been here awhile

Cleared browser data and it worked...thanks.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Bplayer
I'm a trusted contributor

@mgpierogIt works fine for me on Win 11 using the Edge browser. If you provide some details on the problem you are having, browser being used, and how and where you are trying to connect then maybe some help can be provided.

mgpierog
I've been here awhile

@Bplayer 

All I see is the words "IGNITE TV" and the 3 loading dots on a black background.

I have tried Chrome and Edge with exact same results.

It keeps trying to cycle between the login page and this Rogers page: https://www.rogers.com/web/ignitetv/signin?scheme=oidc&action=display&sessionID=ac17c641-9784-4987-b...

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@mgpierog  I don't have any problems using ignitetv.rogers.com with Windows 11 either.  Works fine for me with Vivaldi (Stable and Snapshot builds) and Edge.

I once experienced a similar issue as you while trying to connect on Win10.  I cleared my browsing data, relaunched the browser and everything worked fine after that.  I could also see a similar problem occurring with some security/privacy browser extensions active.  (However, I can also confirm that I don't have any problems with uBlock Origin with the default filters active.)

mgpierog
I've been here awhile

Cleared browser data and it worked...thanks.

tommu
I've been here awhile

mine doesn't work iether and i cleared the  browser data, when I started the thing something came up and said do you want to allow this extension, I said no, I think I should have allowed it, can anyone help??

I think the message was from the Mcaffee that was included with the pc when I bought it today

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Please see the following link which almost always provides the necessary solution - like clearing cache, cookies, different browser, disable VPN, extensions, incognito/private mode, etc.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/MyRogers-Rogers-Apps/Tips-for-Rogers-Websites-amp-Apps/m-p/491...

Similar thread link below:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/MyRogers-Rogers-Apps/I-don-t-get-the-log-in-screen-for-Ignite-...

PS. You didn't say what the problem was. Are you able to login?  Do you get the login screen?  Can you see the guide or your recordings?  Anything else?

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 5 in conversation