cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when Swapping Flex Channels

Ian_J1
I've been here awhile

A two and a half hour wait is NOT customer service, by the way ...

I'm trying to change some of the Flex channels, in the first month of using Ignite, and when I try to deselect mostly the sports channels, I get this coming up:

Removing 4K Channels?

When you swap out or remove all your 4K channels we’ll automatically remove your {{enablerName}} subscription as well. Please contact us. We can help you out with it.

Exactly how am I supposed to "contact us"? More importantly, why can't I change the Flex channels without support? This is useless ...

Thanks for any help.

**Labels Added**

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Error when Swapping Flex Channels

RogersCorey

Greetings @Ian_J1!

If you're having difficulties swapping Flex Channels, I can help!

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Alexshark
I've been around

Mine is having the exact same issue now. Did you ever work it out?

Ian_J1
I've been here awhile

I had to call tech support and have them do it. Customer service is woefully unsupported by Rogers.

Ian_J1
I've been here awhile

When I try and post, Rogers then tells me to sign in,  throws an "unexpected error" and trashes the post. 

I'll try one more time.

You only get the 4K channel error when you try and swap out the very last 4K channel. I don't know why Rogers has this separate 4K channel "package" that is causing the problems. I don't know if I will have to call customer "service" if I ever want one of those channels in the package back.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Ian_J1 wrote:

When I try and post, Rogers then tells me to sign in,  throws an "unexpected error" and trashes the post. 

Yep.  You need to login before you post.  Rogers either needs to prevent you from posting when not logged in, or fix the error message when you do login.  See the following posts on the topic:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Community-Questions-Suggestions/New-interface-for-the-Communit...

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation