cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see TV services on home page

anna1359
I've been here awhile

I have linked my account and been past one billing cycle but cant click on the link for TV services or Internet on the home page or mobile app. Interestingly enough I have no problem navigating to the monthly bill. I have spent countless hours on live chat but no one was helpful. Any suggestions?

Many thanks 🙂

***Added Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Cannot see TV services on home page

RogersMaude

Good day @anna1359,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for posting the details of your concern! 

I can only imagine how inconvenient it must be to not be able to access your TV services via your MyRogers online profile.

Did this happen following a migration of your residential services to an Ignite TV Bundle?

We'd like to have a closer look at this to get a better understanding of what may be causing this, especially since you mentioned having spent a lot of time trying to resolve the problem over Live Chat.

Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can get started. If you're not familiar with our messaging system, click here. Looking forward to your PM!

RogersMaude

anna1359
I've been here awhile

Thank you but I have already explained the issue here and will not be repeating it for what feels like the 25th time!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@anna1359 , in post 1 you asked for suggestions.  I have found the @CommunityHelps people (as outlined in post 2) on this forum to be most helpful.  

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation