cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Ignite TV on iPad

hjjjjj1
I've been here awhile

I have updated my IOS on iPad to 14.

I’ve sign in to my Rogers account, have reinstalled app, rebooted modem and nothing helps. 
my iPad is the only device I can’t access the app on. 
Rogers tech support and customer service cant/won’t help.

Wont open in google or Safari

What gives Roger’s?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Accessing Ignite TV on iPad

EmJayBee
I've been here awhile

Hi, I have Norton security running on my iPad. When I turned off Web Protection, I was able to use the Ignite app. You may want to check any type of VPN or other security apps you may have

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersYasmine

Good day, @hjjjjj1!

Thanks for joining us here in the community forums and for posting your concerns. Hopefully, this message finds you well!

Based on your post, it sounds like you are having trouble accessing Ignite TV on your iPad, both via the website and on the app. It is definitely odd that the issue is only happening on this particular device. We want to help you get to the bottom of it! 

We appreciate you sharing what steps you have tried thus far. May I please confirm, what happens when you are trying to login? Do you receive a specific error message or does it kick you out or just sit in a continuous loop? Have you tried clearing your app cache and web browser on your iPad?

We look forward to your reply on this matter! 🙂  

RogersLaura

did everything i could find. reset modum, deleteed reinstalled app updated  tried chat on rogers website, waited over a hour for tec support finally gave up. only get TVAPP-00400 and TVAPP-00200 and sometimes TVAPP-00100 codes and sorry something happened please try again. I pay alot for ignite so i could watch tv on ipad which is up to date, i have a profile at rogers and the hub says I’m connected but then it also says not connected at the same time as my ipad seems to be listed twice tried to pause one then the other but they both paused each time.

In my case the problem is on my ipad. Tried everything suggested. Is the app broken?

EmJayBee
I've been here awhile

Hi, I have Norton security running on my iPad. When I turned off Web Protection, I was able to use the Ignite app. You may want to check any type of VPN or other security apps you may have

I’m trying to watch, well, anything on the Ignite Tv app on an iPad. On Demand shows fail and give me error 400, and live tv fails and gives me error 200. All other streaming apps work fine, even on the same shows. The app on my iPhone behaves the same way.

I have done the usual rituals of reinstalling the app and rebooting the device.

I figured it out: the Norton VPN was responsible.
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 6 in conversation