cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers and it’s inconsistent service

JFF68
I've been here awhile

Recently switched to Rogers Ignite and I can tell you right now, this is the worst service I have ever experienced. Not only that, but I am paying DOUBLE the price. Our old service provider had some issues, lag spikes, packet loss. It was bearable, but it was annoying to deal with. So we switched to Ignite because hey, it looks like they’re much more reliable! But here we are… second week in, ethernet cables don’t connect for desktop, horrendous lag spikes, weak connection. Quite literally unbearable. Our modem is placed in the central part of our home, we never had these ‘weak connections’. It makes no sense, nobody is providing any help from customer support, the latency is infuriating. I have never had to deal with this type of connection in my life and I’m here to recommend that you look for something other than Rogers Ignite. This is insanely disappointing, and the customer service is unhelpful. So inconsistent and yet I am paying twice as much. Such a joke.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rogers and it’s inconsistent service

Good evening @JFF68,

Thank you for providing your feedback on your experience with the new services. We do apologize to hear that it has not been a smooth connection, but we would certainly like to work with you to see if we can address and resolve those concerns you mentioned.

Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JFF68
I've been here awhile
Surprisingly their download speed is nice, but that’s all rogers ignite has going for them lol.

Good evening @JFF68,

Thank you for providing your feedback on your experience with the new services. We do apologize to hear that it has not been a smooth connection, but we would certainly like to work with you to see if we can address and resolve those concerns you mentioned.

Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation