cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Rogers Yahoo Secondary Email account password

JML7425
I plan to stick around

Is there another way to reset a Rogers secondary account password if the security questions are not being accepted? The last known password is not working and the answers to security questions are not accepted, just keep getting this message:

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Reset Rogers Yahoo Secondary Email account password

RogersCorey

Greetings @JML7425!

If you come into private and PM us, I can help. 🙂

Oftentimes it's my experience that customers are putting in the right answer but since it's case sensitive, the answer they input is being rejected due to a minor difference. In rare cases, the account may be corrupted in some way which would force us to reset it for you.

Please PM us @CommunityHelps. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Good morning

I was wondering if you can tell em the process for resetting a Secondary Email account password ?

I tried the forget password, but I also can't remember the challenge question to reset it ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Andrew

Greetings @andrew_brad!

Welcome to our Community!

If you've forgotten the challenge question, then we'll need to step in to offer additional support.

Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation