cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provisioning issue

User1929
I'm here a lot

Since the Roger’s modem has been installed there’s no internet access till now, every time I speak with a rep they just say that the ticket has been raised and needs to be resolved till then the Roger’s team couldn’t give me any clarification on when the internet is going to start. I hope atleast after seeing these posts from the community group Rogers should start giving responses to their client.

If Roger’s don’t like to respond, they better shut down the whole company and network.

**Labels Added**

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Provisioning issue

RogersCorey

Greetings @User1929 !

We responded to your PM promptly about this issue but haven't yet heard back from you.

If you're still having issues with your Internet, please feel free to return back to our ongoing conversation at anytime so that we can troubleshoot and look for a solution.

Regards,

RogersCorey

my internet connection issue hasn’t been resolved yet,Case Id/ ticket # 198556857, I have been given for my internet issue. Please get it fixed as I have been waiting for long time without any internet, this is so frustrating to get the installation done!

Hey @User1929 ,

We're really sorry to hear that you issue has yet to be resolved. 😞

As mentioned by @RogersCorey above, we did send you a Private Message offering up our assistance. Are you able to continue chatting with us via PM, the next time you are online? Once logged in, please tap the 'envelope' icon located at the top, right hand corner of the page to view your inbox. If you are unable to locate our previous PM, feel free to send us a new PM @CommunityHelps using the steps found here

Kind regards.

RogersYasmine

I did respond but there’s nothing Corey could do or any other representative can do. It’s been a week without any update for the problem. Why don’t your team just let us know if you can’t fix and just wasting my time without the internet I would at least setup Bell network they are faster and never had issues like this before with bell, but with Roger’s this is the 3rd time I’m facing this problem.

RogersJo
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Good Morning @User1929 👋

Thank you for your continued patience. We know how imperative it is to ensure you stay connected. I have just followed up with the inquiry and we are awaiting for a response. Rest assured we will most definitely update you once we receive a response.

Regards, 

RogersJo 

It’s been 10days since this issue started, you guys keep repeating the same nonsense for me to wait. Should I be concerned that this is taking too long, you want me to wait for a month to get the connect ???? Does it even make sense for me to wait that long time just to get the internet connected for a new installation!!!!!
I dont get it, you people think it’s a joke for me to keep checking if my internet connection is working properly or not. That’s a pain and I keep using all my mobile data and my time and my money because you Roger’s can’t do your job properly.
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation