cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working

Davesamarth
I've been here awhile

I was asked to post my issue here from reddit rogershelp. My internet was relocated on May 1 and it hasnt been working since day 1. Lodged a complain and the tech support keeps giving same response everry time I call “your ticket has been escalated and we are working on provisioning your internet. We will contact you once it has been resolved.

**Labels Added**

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Internet not working

RogersJo
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Good Day @Davesamarth 👋

Welcome to the Community and congrats on your first post with us! Yikes! We know first hand how imperative it is to ensure you stay connected. Thanks for bringing this to our much needed attention.

We would be more than happy to have a gander on our end here in hopes of getting down to the bottom of this. Please feel free to send us a new PM @CommunityHelps using the steps found here

Looking forward to hear from you, 

RogersJo 

Davesamarth
I've been here awhile

DM Sent. Please check if you have received it. Its not showing in my message box. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Davesamarth : When logged into the forum, click on the envelope icon near the top right. You should then see your messages. The default is the "inbox" near the top left. Click "inbox" and you should see the option for sent items.

Also, when your message was sent originally, you should have received a confirmation popup.  Here are the PM instructions again in a different format.

When logged into the forum, click on @CommunityHelps   .  On the page that comes up, you'll see a link on the top right of the screen to "send a message".  If you're using a tablet or phone, you may need to switch your browser to the desktop version. How to do that will depend on the device but a web search should find it.  There may be some back and forth required while Rogers get your personal information to look into your account.  Personal information is not allowed in this forum.  

When logged into the forum, check the envelope icon at the top right of the screen for messages.  You would usually also receive an e-mail that you have a PM, but it may have ended up in your spam folder...

Hi @Davesamarth

Received! A private message has been sent back. Let's continue there! 👌

RogersJo 

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation