cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provisioning issue

Sdeakin
I've been here awhile

I have now been without internet since Jun 15 when a fibre line was vandalized in Brantford. My Nokia box has been swapped out 3 times and the modem once. I have spoken to 4 different managers who tell me there is nothing they can do until IT provisions the box properly. I am beyond frustrated as I run a business from home. Any suggestions?

*Added Labels*

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Provisioning issue

RogersMoin

Hello, @Sdeakin.

I appreciate you posting your concern, and welcome to our Community!

Being without the Internet for a long time can undoubtedly be inconvenient. Typically the provisioning is completed instantaneously. The delay in provisioning your service is disappointing. We can investigate and keep you informed. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Regards,

RogersMoin

Sdeakin
I've been here awhile
Sent pm

ash_m
I've been around
I am in a similar situation. Did you eventually get this resolved?

Sdeakin
I've been here awhile
Yes. We had an amazing higher level tech who loaned us his ONT box and modem that were registered to him. Eventually they provisioned our box correctly but not until I had escalated it multiple times

Suzn
I've been here awhile
I am in the same situation for the last 10 days. I'm getting the same speel everytime I call with no change - still no service and tech support doesn't seem equipped to handle these provisioning issues at all. I was wondering what other people have done about this problem other than switching SP's which is my next move I'm guessing.

Hello, @Suzn.

Welcome to our Community; thank you for joining this thread!

Indeed, waiting so long to have the service provisioned can be unsettling. We can follow up with your case and expedite the resolution for you. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. We detailed more info about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin 

stockylobster
I plan to stick around

WOW This issue is still happening????? Took them 3 weeks to fix my account. Now my internet is down again and apparently my ONT got changed without my knowledge. Does this mean someone could be using my internet?

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation