cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

F1B2S333
I've been around

How com there no internet on my laptop when the phone's okay and then check the sitting on the laptop and everything's on

*Added Labels*

2 REPLIES 2

Re: No internet

Smithson
I've been here awhile

Same here! Service cuts in and out regularly in the Almonte area.  I was told yesterday by Rogers support desk that they were working in our area from about July 20th to the 24th 2023. But, the problem persists today.  No communications about the problem from Rogers, which adds to my frustration.  Anyone else????

Re: No internet

RogersJermaine

Hi @F1B2S333,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for your first post! I certainly understand how having no internet on your laptop can be frustrating. If your laptop is showing that you are connected but you are unable to browse, then you can try resetting your Internet modem by unplugging it from the power for about 15 seconds and then reconnecting it. Once your modem is back online, you can test the connection. Try restarting your laptop as well. Let us know if you are still having trouble connecting your laptop.

Hi @Smithson,

We do hope your services are restored after the reported issue. If you are still experiencing interruptions, please let us know further details so that we can assist you further.

Regards
RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation