cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet connectivity since Day 1

mgdg_garavind
I've been here awhile

I applied for new broadband connection and installation was completed last Friday(May 17th). Post installation Technician mentioned some provisioning issues and told an Internal ticket was raised to rectify the issue, which should be fixed in 24 Hours.

It's been almost a week and still issue is not resolved. Not getting any useful information from Customer care except the standard response that ticket is escalated. Need urgent help on this as lack of broadband is impacting my work to a great extent

*Added Labels*

2 REPLIES 2

Re: No Internet connectivity since Day 1

mgdg_garavind
I've been here awhile
Adding further information to the thread Here are the Ticket No.s CS4136144 --> Original ticket raised by the Technician C199030541 --> Escalated ticket

Re: No Internet connectivity since Day 1

Greetings @mgdg_garavind ,

Thank you for joining us in the community and for posting your concerns. Provisioning issues can take some time to resolve, depending on the complexity of the matter, but I agree that one week of no service is a very long time to be waiting. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience caused. 😞

We'd be happy to review the existing tickets to see where things stand, and to check if there is anything we can do to speed things along.

Kindly send us a PM @CommunityHelps the next time you are online and we will be happy to assist. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thanks,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation