cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map of Fiber-eligible Areas

Slama454
I've been here awhile

Hello World.

Is there a way to see where in GTA Roger fiber is available? And is there are plans to expand of fiber network?

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Map of Fiber-eligible Areas

RogersYasmine

Good day, @Slama454!

We really appreciate your interest in our products and services! 🙂

Regrettably, we do not currently have a map available that will show which areas will be eligible to receive Fibre to the Home. However, you are welcome to reach out to our folks at 1-844-760-3908 to inquire, and they can consult our construction schedule to let you know if and when your residence will receive this option.

Feel free to check out our FAQ page for more details about FTTH! 

Cheers!

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

RogersYasmine

Good day, @Slama454!

We really appreciate your interest in our products and services! 🙂

Regrettably, we do not currently have a map available that will show which areas will be eligible to receive Fibre to the Home. However, you are welcome to reach out to our folks at 1-844-760-3908 to inquire, and they can consult our construction schedule to let you know if and when your residence will receive this option.

Feel free to check out our FAQ page for more details about FTTH! 

Cheers!

RogersYasmine

SQUARE7
I plan to stick around

Why not have a map?  I think it would help to decide if someone will wait or change providers.  In my case my yearly deal is expiring in January.  If I knew that Rogers was upgrading my building soon by looking at a map, I might stay and wait.  Might get some customers to stay and wait, if they have fibre already from Bell.

mozerd
I plan to stick around

Your message states "to reach out to our folks at 1-844-760-3908 to inquire, and they can consult our construction schedule to let you know if and when your residence will receive this option."

I reached out and the CSR was not able to provide an answer since no construction schedule was available ...

Why provide a phone number if no information can be provided .... just a waste of time and effort and not a good service policy.

David Mozer
IT-Expert on Call

SQUARE7
I plan to stick around

"no construction schedule was available ...", probably because Rogers has no construction going on, lol

Where's the billions of dollars going that Rogers said would be spent after the outage last summer?  Doubt it will be for FTTH.

When fibre is coming to your area, we will openly advertise it by dropping a mailer in your mailbox so that everyone in the neighbourhood is aware of the coming construction. You may also see sales agents coming door to door to let you know that it's coming soon and provide exclusive offers.

Regards,

RogersCorey

SQUARE7
I plan to stick around

Why is Rogers and Bell so secretive with the construction plans?  Surely you can get someone to make a link to a map and color code areas of construction?  Heck the company has 26 billion to buy other companies, but not willing to spend any money on your customers?

I have sent a DM about my building construction schedule, but I probably should know the answer, lol

JMATHEW10
I've been here awhile

I got a sticker at my door saying construction is coming soon for Rogers FTTH, I called them and still no construction in our area. I was stuck waiting 1 hour on the phone, and then coming to know that there is nothing coming yet. I really wish I had Bell in our area, so that I can say good-bye for good to Rogers. 

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 6 in conversation