cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to get new fibe infrastructure in a rural area

mayooran
I've been around

Hello,

I've recently moved to a farm property and no highspeed internet available. 800m away, my neighbour has Rogers fibe internet. I called Rogers several times and no luck. I'm looking to get to the infrastructure team to get internet connection to my street.

We are willing to take up a portion of the cost. I just need the right contact in Rogers to work with on this project.

Thanks

Regards,

Mayooran

**Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Looking to get new fibe infrastructure in a rural area

RogersTony

Hello, @mayooran

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

We're thrilled that you are considering Rogers for your service provider. We'll need to gather some information from you in order to forward this to the right team.

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony

Re: Looking to get new fibe infrastructure in a rural area

User2453
I plan to stick around

Rogers will never splice you into the line, the cost of equipment for a splice is too much and they will always try and shift you to the 5G services since they'll make more money in the long run with it. I tried and Rogers scammed me into the Rural Wireless service which isn't very good.

Your only bet to get access to the fiber via Rogers would be to approach the Rogers Business sales team, but you'll be paying almost $1000 a month at minimum for service.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation