cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping Rogers Email While Migrating to Ignite Platform?

rellim68
I plan to stick around

Do I get to keep my current rogers email address when switching from my current rogers package to a comparable rogers ignite package

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Keeping Rogers Email While Migrating to Ignite Platform?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yes. You would only lose it if you left Rogers and even then there are workarounds like having a friend or relative with Rogers.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yes. You would only lose it if you left Rogers and even then there are workarounds like having a friend or relative with Rogers.

rellim68
I plan to stick around
Many thanks,

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Sorry, just wanted to clarify something from your initial question

You wrote "witching from my current rogers package to a comparable rogers ignite package"

current Rogers what package? Rogers is the company, did u mean rogers internet package to comparable rogers ignite internet package?

toolcubed
I'm a senior contributor

@rellim68 , make sure you get a Rogers agent (e.g. Rogers Concierge) to add a note to your Ignite account and to the Ignite work order that says to migrate your email address(s).  I was migrated to Ignite on Saturday and they forgot to migrate my @Rogers.com addresses.  I didn't notice anything wrong at first until I noticed that I wasn't receiving any email after a day or so, and I wasn't able to send any email.  I called tech support and they confirmed that my emails weren't migrated.  Luckily it only took them ~20 minutes to fix.  Hopefully your migration goes smoothly and they transfer your email addresses to the new platform during the actual migration process as expected.

rellim68
I plan to stick around

Good to know , thanks

rellim68
I plan to stick around

yes,  I have a internet/TV/home phone bundle with them now

I am not so lucky like you. It is already 4 days  and Rogers can't solve the problems.  All my rogers emails accounts disappeared. The some was with home phone service. I got it back after 2 days of conversation with customer service but if about email account they do not know what to do.  

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation