cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet keeps dropping out every 25 minutes or so.

shushee
I've been here awhile

The Internet drops out every 25 minutes or so. Effects 4 different devices in the house. A Neighbour just told me they are having the same problem. It recovers after about 10 seconds. It has been going on for over a month. Tech came out a month ago to check out the same problem. Replaced the modem and checked on the indoor and outdoor cabling. This is not the service I'm paying for.

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Internet keeps dropping out every 25 minutes or so.

RogersJermaine

Hi @shushee,

Intermittent issues with the connection can really be a cause for concern, especially if they happen so frequently. If your neighbour is experiencing the same issue, it can be one of two things. Either a network issue in the area in which we would need to escalate to have some on site or it can be related to network enhancement improvements occurring in your area.

We can investigate and provide some more clear answers for you by taking a further look into your account.

Please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

Re: Internet keeps dropping out every 25 minutes or so.

nat006
I've been around

I’m having the same issues. It’s really aggravating especially because i work from home.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation