cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How fast can internet service be provisioned?

Fe34a68be
I've been around

Hello

I currently have Rogers Ignite tv for 4k and stuff with xb7. Tv only, no internet.

Unfortunately due to extreme incompetence, both DSL and Fibre (FTTH) from Bell are out of the question. A 7th tech is coming tomorrow.... yes 7th...

How fast can Rogers activate Internet on my account considering that the line is active, has tv and (latest?) equipment?

It's probably hard to tell right off the bat, but from experience what's a realistic timeline?

Thanks

**Labels Updated**

1 REPLY 1

Re: How fast can internet service be provisioned?

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Fe34a68be From a technical perspective, getting Internet activated should just be a billing/provisioning thing.  You will not require any additional equipment but you will need to switch your standalone Ignite TV package to an Ignite TV/Internet bundle.  The easiest way to do this would be to contact the @CommunityHelps team by sending them a private message.  I don't know what discounts might be available to you but I would also strongly advise NOT taking a "Term Offer" discount that would lock you into a multi-year contract and early cancellation fees.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation