cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Question

Cahier
I've been here awhile

When composing an email, a person's email address has stopped filling in in the to: line. How do I get it to restart this?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Email Question

Cahier
I've been here awhile

The autofill restarted after three days. Not sure why it stopped. It's working again.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersJermaine

Hello @Cahier,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your post!

I certainly understand the convenience of having your email contacts auto populate when composing a new message. We can certainly look into the reason why this is not working for you.

Did you just recently notice this issue occur? 
Are you noticing it with all your email contacts?
The email contact will begin to autofill when you start typing if you have them saved in your contact list. Please ensure your contact list is updated and let us know if that helps.

Looking forward to your reply!

Rogersjermaine

Cahier
I've been here awhile

The autofill restarted after three days. Not sure why it stopped. It's working again.

yyzlauz
I've been around

I had this problem for several months on all of my Rogers accounts - couldn't figure it out.  It happened no matter what device/browser I used and my Rogers and my Yahoo accounts both had the same problem.  Rogers tech support couldn't figure it out. They escalated to their level 2 support and still couldn't figure it out, however I think I fixed it.  Their level 2 support asked me if they could have my password to test my account.  I changed the password on my main Rogers account and noticed that the auto suggest feature started working on my Yahoo account (but not my Rogers account).  I had no idea why, but at least something changed.  Their tech support gave up and said they would take it away, but in the meantime I realized I had an old Rogers account that I rarely used, so I changed that password (and the passwords on ALL my Rogers and Yahoo accounts), and the auto suggest started working again.  Don't ask my WHY that worked, but it seemed to work.  Hopefully if someone else searches this topic they can try my fix and get it going again.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 in conversation