cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Down

mjn5440
I've been around

It seems like there a system wide issue with email accounts not working. Why is there no communication from Rogers visa the web site or twitter to let us know what’s going on?

***EDITED LABELS***

78 REPLIES 78

Re: Email Down

jm2023
I've been here awhile

Locked out of email since Friday afternoon.
Tried to reset the password and get this error --Something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.

Any insights if this is Rogers issue or email has been hacked?

Frustrating, as like most people, we rely on the email for important communication.

hdfhdfhdh
I've been around

I've been locked out of Rogers Yahoo Email since Friday.  Password reset does not work.  There is no phone number listed for customer support.  I need access to my email.  VERY FRUSTRATING!  What is the phone number for Rogers Yahoo Email customer support?  TX

Savsmom
I've been around

Same thing is happening to me.  I have been locked out of my account for almost 2 days.  I was in Mexico and using hotel wifi so I thought it had something to do with that but when I came home yesterday it is still not working.  When I enter my username (my email address) it says rogers does not recognize the username.  Sometimes I get a message that says "rogersmembercentre.com says cannot contact reCAPTCHA.  Check your connection and try again."  I even tried taking my macbook off of wifi and connecting directly to the modem but didn't solve the problem.  When I press reset password and enter my email address the message says "something went wrong on our end. Please try again later." I tried the solutions proposed on the link from rogers such as clearing browsing history, cookies, etc.  Tried from Chrome and from Safari and same thing.  Can anyone help?

Jobst
I've been here awhile

Tried accessing my Rogers Yahoo email on a PC and had the same problem.

rs811
I've been here awhile
I have the same issue. The first time happened couple of weeks back, had to reset my password.

Happened again yesterday, this time i can't even reset my password.

Called rogers, they said rogers going through maintenance and have been causing email password reset.

They transfered me to teach support to help in password reset.. I've been on hold close to 40 mins now.

I'm suspecting they can't resolve issue. Very frustrating as no announcements or ETA on a fix has been made.

rs811
I've been here awhile
There's no contact for an email support team. I called the rogers main line...and asked for a direct contact for mail...they said there is none.

They transfered me..still on hold, 40 mins now

robseeley
I'm here a lot

Rogers e-mail password stopped working a few days ago. Could not log on to Rogersmembercentre. Spent two hours  chasing with tech support last night and they reset my password with a temp password. This morning logged on to rogersmembercentre and attempted to change password. got this message "something went wrong, try again later" Tried multiple times to no avail.  What is going on @ Rogers ??

Peaceful
I've been around

Email is still down. I held 6 hours and 49 minutes yesterday to talk with a Tier 2 or TME to help manually reset password, only to have Rogers drop the call!

I've spent 15 hours over the last few days going through the 'process' of hold, wait, talk with Tier 1 people, only to find out they cannot help. This appears to be a Yahoo server issue, yet they say go to Rogers for help. Where is the help? Rogers must do better for its customers. Seems thousands of email customers are impacted for several days now! 

pg6262
I've been around

Why has Rogers announced the email log- in problem. Tired of waiting online (3hrs) without talking to someone that can reset the password.  Two live representative failed to tell me what the issue is and bounced to tier 2 that kept me on hold for 3 hrs without picking up.....help

Ijwhitby
I've been here awhile

For anyone dealing with this issue like myself, you'll have to call Rogers support. This seems to be a known issue over the past few days. They can manually reset your password and I was able to login to my email. However there is a ticket open to fix the reset password function, as you will not be able to create your own new password...you'll use the temp password assigned to you until resolved. Hope this helps someone.

Marie16
I've been around

Same issue since Friday. I tried calling Rogers Support but received an automated response that the wait time was 44 minutes to an hour so I just hung up. Last week, I had no Internet for almost a day because they said there was an outage in my area. This is so frustrating.

JoanneCG
I've been around

Terrible customer service. Yesterday it said 2 to 3 hour wait. I hung up. Today it said 39 minutes, got someone and they had to transfer me to someone else, still on hold, nearly 2 hours later. Grateful for speakerphone. They must be getting a lot of verbal abuse as they keep saying it won’t be tolerated and the call will be terminated. 
I can’t imagine how they’re still in business. I’m going to look elsewhere. 

elxkpb
I've been around

Zero customer service.  This is a known issue then why is tier one technical support team not given the proper authorization to assist customers with reset.  After waiting for 50 mins for technical support only to be told it needs to be escalated to management (tier 2) team is totally unacceptable.  Tier 2 team's wait time is over 2 hours!

Mooshu
I'm here a lot
Agreed with everyone’s comments why Rogers email is out with no updates! No point calling since terrible wait and still can’t fix problem or get dropped off!

sereneone
I've been here awhile

I thought it was just me so kind of glad to know I’m not alone. I have a couple rogers emails and only one account is affected, so far. If you go on twitter and search “rogers email” and select “latest” view, there are many people dealing with the same issue. I usually get my rogers customer service through DMs to @RogersHelps on Twitter as it has traditionally been the fastest way to resolve issues but I’m not getting any response. It usually would be 5 min or less to get a reply. I guess I’ll keep an eye on this chat thread as other ways of reaching out to customer service isn’t working. With this many people having issues, I’m surprised (but not) that they haven’t issued a statement so people don’t think it was something they did. This is why I’ve been changing my primary email use over to gmail over the last few months. Sigh. 

sereneone
I've been here awhile

In another thread on this topic, there’s a response from one of the community managers (RogersMoin) on what to do. You may need to scroll down a bit.

Re: Locked out of my Rogers email account & cannot access verification code https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/Locked-out-of-my-Rogers-email-account-amp-cannot-acce...

BobcatRosie
I plan to stick around

I've been waiting for help on this issue from rogershelps on Twitter myself. No luck until this morning when they asked for a DM if I still need help. So now am waiting on a reply. It's frustrating when they leave us flapping in the wind with no information or help. Now I'm also thinking of changing to gmail too. What a pain. 

LisaTS
I've been here awhile

Hello,

We are also having issues logging into our rogers email accounts. Locked out and not allowing change of passwords. Then an air message. Are other people experiencing this problem? 

LisaTS
I've been here awhile

We are experiencing the same issue in Ontario!

kroar
I've been around

I have had the same problem.

I am able to access my email, the primary one on the account, but my wife's email, the secondary is having the exact issues laid out here.  I really hope Roger's can address soon.  Very frustrating and does not seem like there is a solution except wait for hours for a temp password.  

It's extra difficult because there is limited help for email... no direct channel.

Topic Stats