cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible ongoing internet and Ignite TV

MTMT24
I've been around

Our Ignite TV goes down daily and several times a day!  This has been an on-going problem since we got it.  We have had over 20 technician's attend at our home for the exact same problem all with different solutions such as use a pod; don't use a pod; use 3 pods; use only 1 pod etc.  The suggestions are endless but the problem is never solved.  Furthermore, we have been advised that our home is located in an area where Rogers has  but nobody seems to be able to fix it!!  We are not living in the country.  We live in North York suburbs.  Rogers should first worry about their residential customers having uninterrupted and consistent internet and ignite TV instead of worrying about whether or not the internet works in the subway.  We pay over $300.00 per month for a service that is inadequate, terrible, unreliable!!!!  Bell is no better! Last week we had ongoing problems which carried into the weekend.  The message we received from Rogers was as follows:  The Ignite TV issue you contacted us about on January 11, 2024 may be resolved as we were unable to pinpoint the cause of it. We're sorry for any trouble you experienced.   This is unacceptable for a company like Rogers who specializes in internet and TV.

***Added Labels**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Terrible ongoing internet and Ignite TV

RogersCorey

Good afternoon @MTMT24!

I am sorry to hear of your ongoing Internet and TV issues.

If you've had over 20 techs visit already, the first thing I would like to do is view the history of this issue as it's documented on your account. With over 20 tech visits, there should be a wealth of info on your account that would help me find a proper solution.

We'd be happy to take a closer look to see what is going on! Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation