cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SN feed freezing and sound cutting out

Ragingbull
I've been around

Anyone else having a problem with their SN feed? Both 4k and regular. This is ridiculous that we pay extra for the sports package and then nothing works. I have called and all they do is say we need to reboot the system. Anyone els has this problem. Rogers is not supplying the product we sign up for. Not happy with this issue.

***Edited Labels***

6 REPLIES 6

Re: SN feed freezing and sound cutting out

RogersMoin

Hello, @Ragingbull.

Thank you for posting your concern, and welcome to our Community!

The audio/video issues with the SN feed can impede the game enjoying experience. Was it happening on a live or recorded game? We haven't seen other users reporting similar issues. You can connect with us over Social Media via X @RogersHelps or on Facebook so we can check the status of the feed and troubleshoot your connection if required. 

I appreciate your patience. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

fl4637
I've been here awhile

I'm having the same issues with 4K channels (507, 509, 515) freezing for 3-5 secs, mostly during live broadcast, it started like a month ago, frustrating when watching Raptors.  I've called Rogers 4 times, on the last call I told the support person to not bother troubles as it's not the box, but he insisted he looks into it, i told him he's wasting my time and  if he doesn't fix it, i will give him a piece of my mind, he hanged up on me.  Ticket C193948700 was logged and closed but the issue wasn't fixed

KingsCross
I plan to stick around
I'm having the same issue all the time watching Leafs games on Sportsnet channels !?!?

Hi @KingsCross,

Any type of audio or video issue during a game can certainly hinder the entertainment experience. Are you able to reach out to our support team when you are having issues so that we can look into this further for you? Please find the methods to reach us in this post above.

Thank you

RogersJermaine

Dmayo22
I've been around

I have similar issues.  Live games are buffering many times during the course of the game.

The only way to get it back is to restart the game and go back to live. 

Games that are started from the beginning will always jump to live at some point, which is also very frustrating.

xasha2259
I've been here awhile

I’m having the same problem!!!! Trying to watch the Jays and the playoffs with constant freezing, no audio and black screens is infuriating. Unplugging the box does nothing!!!!

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 in conversation